International Alumni Panel presented by MISPO
March 7, 2014
We learned 5 things you must do to "Work in America"
1. Get a business card! Look professional
2. Be prepared! Know your stuff to show off at the interview
3. Do Research! Find out what the company needs before the interview
4. Transform your resume into a Person your boss will like!
5. Exercise! Practice what you will say and do if you get the job
Thank you International Alumni Speakers! You were Great!!!(Left to Right)
Lingchao Zuo (Michael) - Zarb
Ling Gan (Carol) - Zarb
Zhengda Guo (David) - Zarb
Mingyu Chen (Kevin) - Zarb
Jiayi Li (Effie) - Zarb
Avanish Sujanani (Nash) - UG
Jing Li - Communication