Monday, September 26, 2011

What a Fall Festival!

Who doesn't like concerts and stand-up!? Hofstra Fall Festival this year was the perfect combination for a good time. As a Hofstra alum and a current Hofstra grad, I couldn't wait for Fall Festival 2011! Music, food, laughter, new friends and old friends, tied in with some Hofstra Pride really made it an awesome weekend!

The icing on the cake for me was Fall Festival King and Queen. I am proud to say that the King, Nicholas Schweers, and Queen, Nicole Burke, are Resident Assistants and are a great representation of what Residential Programs has to offer. Both Nick and Nicole (check out their pic!) are highly involved and I think, truly deserved the win. It's great to have both of them on my staff in the Netherlands and I can't wait to see what they, and the rest of Fall Festival Court, bring to the table in regard to the Senior Class Challenge!

So a big congratulations to everyone who put on such an awesome Fall Festival weekend, I can't wait to see what happens next year!

Go Pride!

Erica Serrazina (ARD Netherlands)

2 comments:

1. Congratulations to Nick and Nicole and all of the Fall Festival court! You make us all proud!

ReplyDelete